It is currently Mon Nov 19, 2018 5:13 am
Change font size
Southern California Mosin Owners The Forum For Mosin Nagant Enthusiasts Worldwide!

Mosin Nagant Sightings

Just received in my email

Sales and Great Deals on the web and local stores

Just received in my email

Postby Marauder 1 » Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:39 pm

I received a report from Bud's Guns of the "Top Selling Guns For 2011" guess who leads the list! You guessed it the Mosin Nagant M91/30!! Looks like we could be seeing a rush of new users soon.. let's hope.

Mark
“Americans have the right and advantage of being armed – unlike the citizens of other countries whose governments are afraid to trust the people with arms.” (James Madison, The Federalist Papers #46 at 243-244)
Marauder 1
Site Admin
Site Admin

Kudos Given: 368 times
Kudos  Received: 347 times
Medals: 4
StraightJacket Owners (1) NRA Member (1) Finnish Variant (1)
Video Award (1)

Re: Just received in my email

Postby Qobsession » Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:54 pm

I Don't really know how internet searches work but I have been searching for everything Mosin for over a year and I just found this sight (SOCAMO) 2 months ago.
Is there anything that can be done to have SOCAMO pop up easier on searches??
Random avatar
Qobsession
Marksman
Marksman

Kudos Given: 0 time
Kudos  Received: 0 time

Re: Just received in my email

Postby Marauder 1 » Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:45 pm

Well there are some things you can do to help, one is promote the site where ever you can. You can add links from facebook and other sites those also help. I've also have been working on a software solution for boosting the SEO for the site as well. The more you guys post content here the more content the search engines have to find. DevilDog had a great idea about a SOCAMO.COM promoters award.

Seeya
Mark
“Americans have the right and advantage of being armed – unlike the citizens of other countries whose governments are afraid to trust the people with arms.” (James Madison, The Federalist Papers #46 at 243-244)
Marauder 1
Site Admin
Site Admin

Kudos Given: 368 times
Kudos  Received: 347 times
Medals: 4
StraightJacket Owners (1) NRA Member (1) Finnish Variant (1)
Video Award (1)

Return to Mosin Nagant Sightings