It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:13 pm
Change font size
Southern California Mosin Owners The Forum For Mosin Nagant Enthusiasts Worldwide!

Welcome to SoCaMo

Hello from northern ky

Welcome to the Southern California Mosin Owners Forum, you don't have to live in Southern California to join.. News and Info

Hello from northern ky

Postby bloodhound18 » Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:35 pm

Hello ladies and gents, I am Andrew tucker, another KY RECRUIT. Just wanted to take a minute to introduce myself, This is actually my first participating blog intro..so any to tips and tricks let me have it. I wud be a big customer of David Fair and Coyote Creek Armory. I'm a major enthusiast to the nuts and bolts of the gun world and looking forward to learning and developing new stuff. I'm an open book for knowledge and learning about Mosins. so any challenge or learning u got for me have it!
Random avatar
bloodhound18

Kudos Given: 0 time
Kudos  Received: 5 times

Re: Hello from northern ky

Postby CCA762 » Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:52 pm

Welcome to the club brother! Lots of good folks here with lots of knowledge. Thanks for the kudos and have fun checking out the site.
"I have created the blacksmith who fans the coals beneath the forge and makes the weapons of destruction. And I have created the armies that destroy." Isaiah 54:16 NLT
CCA762
Sniper
Sniper

Kudos Given: 36 times
Kudos  Received: 21 times

Re: Hello from northern ky

Postby jaysny87 » Wed Dec 30, 2015 8:41 am

Welcome from Texas. This forum has tons of great info.but beware of the fact that much of what you see here will inspire you to do great things too! :thumbup:
“Before a standing army can rule, the people must be disarmed, as they are in almost every country in Europe.”
- Noah Webster
jaysny87
Range Master
Range Master

Kudos Given: 41 times
Kudos  Received: 42 times
Medals: 3
Custom Builders Guild (2) NRA Member (1)

Return to Welcome to SoCaMo