It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:25 pm
Change font size
Southern California Mosin Owners The Forum For Mosin Nagant Enthusiasts Worldwide!

Introductions

Greetings from New Mexico

New around here introduce yourself to the forum

Greetings from New Mexico

Postby Russian Reloads » Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:57 am

I want to say thanks for the warm welcome to this forum. I wish I would have discovered this one a long time ago. Unlike some other forums with Mosins, there tends not to be so many closed minds in this one and it is about enjoying the rifle for what it is....a shooter instead of being a super collectable. I have a business that those that are interested in reloading the 7.62 x 54r cartridge and it is a system to convert your steel Berdan primed cartridges to a Boxer primer in a few easy steps. You can see more of it and some other things I have for reloading Mosins and other calibers on my site www.russianreloads.com I do a lot of experimenting with many different things from my rifle a modified Polish M44 to many different types of ammo and loading combinations also including lead cast bullets. I hope that the research things that I do can help other shooters of this fine rifle.... I will post up many things in the reloading section... So thanks for the warm welcome!!
Dont throw out your Berdan primed cartridges they can be reloaded.....go to www.russianreloads.com to see how.
Russian Reloads
Sniper
Sniper

Kudos Given: 33 times
Kudos  Received: 24 times
Medals: 2
StraightJacket Owners (1) Nice Build Award (1)

Re: Greetings from New Mexico

Postby Marauder 1 » Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:35 pm

Welcome to the forum, we are glad to have ya here. Pull up a chair and jump in the conversation. Maybe add our forum to your site, I can add you to our links page if you'd like.

Seeya
Mark
“Americans have the right and advantage of being armed – unlike the citizens of other countries whose governments are afraid to trust the people with arms.” (James Madison, The Federalist Papers #46 at 243-244)
Marauder 1
Site Admin
Site Admin

Kudos Given: 365 times
Kudos  Received: 342 times
Medals: 4
StraightJacket Owners (1) NRA Member (1) Finnish Variant (1)
Video Award (1)

Re: Greetings from New Mexico

Postby Russian Reloads » Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:44 pm

Yes that sounds great I will have to have my web guy add in some links to this site.... Thanks for the warm welcome!
Dont throw out your Berdan primed cartridges they can be reloaded.....go to www.russianreloads.com to see how.
Russian Reloads
Sniper
Sniper

Kudos Given: 33 times
Kudos  Received: 24 times
Medals: 2
StraightJacket Owners (1) Nice Build Award (1)

Return to Introductions