It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:23 pm
Change font size
Southern California Mosin Owners The Forum For Mosin Nagant Enthusiasts Worldwide!

Introductions

Hello from Stamping Ground, KY

New around here introduce yourself to the forum

Hello from Stamping Ground, KY

Postby CCA762 » Sat Oct 10, 2015 3:51 pm

Hello Everyone,
My name is David Fair I'm the owner of Coyote Creek Armory in Stamping Ground, KY. I was referred to this forum by Ken Norberg of R.S.I. as well as Morgan Stapp of Bluegrass Gunworks. I'm a fulltime gunsmith and have a very big interest in the Mosin platform. I'm very interested in information on tooling and what not for performing barrel changes and doing accurizing work on the Mosin rifle. I look forward to learning and sharing with you all and appreciate you having me on your forum. Thanks.
"I have created the blacksmith who fans the coals beneath the forge and makes the weapons of destruction. And I have created the armies that destroy." Isaiah 54:16 NLT
CCA762
Sniper
Sniper

Kudos Given: 36 times
Kudos  Received: 21 times

Re: Hello from Stamping Ground, KY

Postby ShootnMathews » Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:56 pm

Welcome to the forum. Always good to have another Appalachian here. I'm in WV. What part of KY is stamping ground?
ShootnMathews
Range Master
Range Master

Kudos Given: 363 times
Kudos  Received: 273 times
Medals: 5
Custom Builders Guild (1) NRA Member (1) Winner Haller Shoot (1)
Mosin Nagant Channel Videograp (1) Mosin Hunters (1)

Postby CCA762 » Thu Oct 15, 2015 3:06 pm

Thanks for the welcome ShootnMathews. I'm located in central KY about halfway between Frankfort and Georgetown. Just a small rural farming community, blink and you'll miss it. Glad to hear your close by looking forward to talking with you.
"I have created the blacksmith who fans the coals beneath the forge and makes the weapons of destruction. And I have created the armies that destroy." Isaiah 54:16 NLT
CCA762
Sniper
Sniper

Postby jaysny87 » Fri Oct 16, 2015 6:16 am

Welcome from Texas. Tons to read through on this site. All great.
“Before a standing army can rule, the people must be disarmed, as they are in almost every country in Europe.”
- Noah Webster
jaysny87
Range Master
Range Master

Kudos Given: 41 times
Kudos  Received: 42 times
Medals: 3
Custom Builders Guild (2) NRA Member (1)

Postby Fung_13 » Fri Oct 16, 2015 5:02 pm

Welcome from NC
Do all you do to the best of your ability for you never know who's watching.

Aim small, miss small
Fung_13
Range Master
Range Master

Kudos Given: 34 times
Kudos  Received: 26 times
Medals: 2
NRA Member (1) Finnish Variant (1)

Postby Marauder 1 » Sun Oct 18, 2015 4:39 pm

Welcome to the forum David, Glad your here I look forward to chatting with you sometime. Again welcome

Mark aka Marauder 1
“Americans have the right and advantage of being armed – unlike the citizens of other countries whose governments are afraid to trust the people with arms.” (James Madison, The Federalist Papers #46 at 243-244)
Marauder 1
Site Admin
Site Admin

Kudos Given: 365 times
Kudos  Received: 342 times
Medals: 4
StraightJacket Owners (1) NRA Member (1) Finnish Variant (1)
Video Award (1)

Postby CCA762 » Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:15 am

Thanks to everyone for the welcomes. I'm looking forward to expanding my knowledge on the Mosin rifle. I'm interested in any tooling like action wrenches for barrel/action separation, also any bolt head mods for different calibers and what not. If you guys could point me in the right direction here on the forum to find those types of information I would greatly appreciate it. What do you guys think about having some tooling made or the possibilities of bolt head mods and such? Would really like to hear what others are experimenting with or have already produced. Yáll will have to forgive me I'm not very forum savy so if I asked dumb questions please bare with me. Glad to be here and have already had my eyes opened to some info I was not aware of. Thanks for having me.
CCA762
Sniper
Sniper

Postby bloodhound18 » Tue Dec 29, 2015 5:54 pm

Hello ladies and gents, I am Andrew tucker, another KY RECRUIT. Just wanted to take a minute to introduce myself, This is actually my first participating blog intro..so any to tips and tricks let me have it. I wud be a big customer of David Fair and Coyote Creek Armory. I'm a major enthusiast to the nuts and bolts of the gun world and looking forward to learning and developing new stuff. I'm an open book for knowledge and learning about Mosins. so any challenge or learning u got for me have it!
Random avatar
bloodhound18

Kudos Given: 0 time
Kudos  Received: 5 times

Return to Introductions