It is currently Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:23 am
Change font size
Southern California Mosin Owners The Forum For Mosin Nagant Enthusiasts Worldwide!

New Mosin Owners Discussion

Welcome to the club..

Just purchased a Mosin Nagant and have questions about your gun? here is your area to ask!

Welcome to the club..

Postby Marauder 1 » Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:09 pm

Well if your a new Mosin Nagant owner welcome to our forum, most of us that own the Mosin Nagants started with one rifle, but we quickly found ourselves owning more than one. We call it Mosinitis. It appears that Mosinitis is contagious and spreads quickly though contact with comsmoline. Please feel free to ask us any questions you might have about your vintage firearm.
Thanks for joining the system and I hope you'll visit often, there is a vast knowledge bank in our users here so please use it.

M1
“Americans have the right and advantage of being armed – unlike the citizens of other countries whose governments are afraid to trust the people with arms.” (James Madison, The Federalist Papers #46 at 243-244)
Marauder 1
Site Admin
Site Admin

Kudos Given: 365 times
Kudos  Received: 342 times
Medals: 4
StraightJacket Owners (1) NRA Member (1) Finnish Variant (1)
Video Award (1)

Re: Welcome to the club..

Postby kermit » Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:53 pm

i wanted a mosin nagant before they try to do a traitor thing and bypass the 2nd amendment to our constitution.i bought a 42 Izhevsk in march,a 1938 Tula in april and now 1 M44 and 2 more M91-30 in july what is this mosinitis you speak of?
kermit
Range Master
Range Master

Kudos Given: 70 times
Kudos  Received: 10 times

Re: Welcome to the club..

Postby bearrowland » Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:58 pm

Thanks Marauder! It's similar to Garanditis, of which I was able to talk the wife into getting one for me. It's a lot easier to convince her of the merits of a M/N due to the price than it was the M1! Seriously though, I'm amazed at the variations amongst the different Mosins, and prior to purchasing my current rifle I had no idea there were so many different types/nationalities. They are a world unto themselves!
Barry
Random avatar
bearrowland
Range Master
Range Master

Kudos Given: 106 times
Kudos  Received: 56 times
Medals: 2
NRA Member (1) NRA Instructor (1)

Return to New Mosin Owners Discussion