It is currently Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:52 pm
Change font size
Southern California Mosin Owners The Forum For Mosin Nagant Enthusiasts Worldwide!

Jokes and Humor

Obama's school visit

Got a good joke post it here

Obama's school visit

Postby ShootnMathews » Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:33 pm

Barack Obama was visiting a primary school and he visited one of the classes. They were in the middle of a discussion related to words and their meanings. The teacher asked the president if he would like to lead the discussion on the word ‘tragedy.’ So our illustrious president asked the class for an example of a ‘tragedy.’

One little boy stood up and offered: ‘If my best friend, who lives on a farm, is playing in the field and a tractor runs over him and kills him, that would be a tragedy.’

‘No,’ said Obama, ‘that would be an accident.’

A little girl raised her hand: ‘If a school bus carrying 50 children drove over a cliff, killing everyone inside, that would be a tragedy.’ ‘I’m afraid not,’ explained Obama. ‘That’s what we would call great loss.’ The room went silent. No other children volunteered. Obama searched the room. ‘Isn’t there someone here who can give me an example of a tragedy?’

Finally at the back of the room, Little Johnny raised his hand. In a quiet voice he said: ‘If the plane carrying you and Mrs. Obama was struck by a ‘friendly fire’ missile and blown to smithereens that would be a tragedy.’

‘Fantastic!’ exclaimed Obama. ‘That’s right. And can you tell me why that would be a tragedy?’

‘Well,? says Johnny, ‘It has to be a tragedy, because it sure as heck wouldn’t be a great loss…… and you can bet your britches it’s probably not an accident either.’
ShootnMathews
Range Master
Range Master

Kudos Given: 363 times
Kudos  Received: 273 times
Medals: 5
Custom Builders Guild (1) NRA Member (1) Winner Haller Shoot (1)
Mosin Nagant Channel Videograp (1) Mosin Hunters (1)

Re: Obama's school visit

Postby Marauder 1 » Fri Sep 16, 2016 12:31 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Oh crap now the NSA will be watching..
Seeya
Mark
“Americans have the right and advantage of being armed – unlike the citizens of other countries whose governments are afraid to trust the people with arms.” (James Madison, The Federalist Papers #46 at 243-244)
Marauder 1
Site Admin
Site Admin

Kudos Given: 365 times
Kudos  Received: 342 times
Medals: 4
StraightJacket Owners (1) NRA Member (1) Finnish Variant (1)
Video Award (1)

Return to Jokes and Humor