It is currently Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:45 am
Change font size
Southern California Mosin Owners The Forum For Mosin Nagant Enthusiasts Worldwide!

Mosin Nagant Aftermarket Parts

Optics Planet - Sale

Stocks, Scopes, Triggers and more..

Optics Planet - Sale

Postby Grindl » Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:30 pm

Optics Planet is having a Sale , and there are a lot of discounts available . Especially if you're looking to upgrade to a bigger scope . Many manufacturers are included in this sale , and it covers 3-9x40's up to NXS's , so pick one and go for it . :lol:

I just purchased another Vortex Viper 6-24x50 HS-T , VMR-1 MOA reticle for $562.00 ( Retail is $639.39 ) ,for my new build , and received the normal free shipping . ( 7-10 business days )
This scope is also available with a MRAD reticle if that's your preference. But the HS-T model is a SFP scope. One would have to go up to the HS-T / LR to get the FFP scope , for about $250.00 more in price . But is also being included in the sale pricing .

To get the reduced special pricing ; you need to call Optics Planet and ask for "Special Pricing Deal" when you get to a customer rep . And be ready to purchase at that time . I think a $80.00 discount is worth a few minutes on the phone , for a high grade , L/R scope . But hey ....I'm a Vortex guy , and I own three of them now .
If not me.....Who ?
If not now ....When ?
Random avatar
Grindl
Range Master
Range Master

Kudos Given: 192 times
Kudos  Received: 123 times
Medals: 2
NRA Member (1) Mosin Hunters (1)

Return to Mosin Nagant Aftermarket Parts