It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:24 am
Change font size
Southern California Mosin Owners The Forum For Mosin Nagant Enthusiasts Worldwide!

Trading Post

Mosin goodies for sale or trade

Items for sale of trade, remember to obey all FFL and or C&R regulations

Mosin goodies for sale or trade

Postby Even11 » Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:04 pm

So I have a couple odds and ends sitting around that I thought I might sell.

1. I have 3 of the C&R Surplus trigger springs, new and unused. I just would rather tweak and polish the triggers myself I don't know if Clyde is still making these. His site seems to have disappeared. I figure they should go for $6 ea shipped.

2. A scout scope mount for an m38,m44, or t53. Pretty sure that it is an NC star, but it was on a rifle when I bought it and has no visible markings. $10 shipped.

3. I have a lefty cheek riser by brass stacker in very good shape. They sell for $105 +shipping. I am asking $75 shipped.

I take paypal and may consider trades too. Looking for some sights off of a m38/m44/t53, a factory carbine stock, a hex m38 (Mark), maybe a bolt also. Nearly any cool mosin stuff really. Pics available on request.

Thanks for looking!

-Dane
Every snowflake is unique. There are uncountable grains of sand on the beach. Mosin-Nagants are like sandy snowflakes. You’ll never get all the ones you want.
Even11
Range Master
Range Master

Kudos Given: 74 times
Kudos  Received: 27 times
Medals: 3
NRA Member (1) NRA Instructor (1) Finnish Variant (1)

Re: Mosin goodies for sale or trade

Postby Even11 » Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:11 pm

http://brassstacker.com/mosin-nagant/Bu ... -9130.html

This is the cheek riser if anyone wants to check it out. It's very nice, it just sits on the wrong side for me.

-Dane
Every snowflake is unique. There are uncountable grains of sand on the beach. Mosin-Nagants are like sandy snowflakes. You’ll never get all the ones you want.
Even11
Range Master
Range Master

Kudos Given: 74 times
Kudos  Received: 27 times
Medals: 3
NRA Member (1) NRA Instructor (1) Finnish Variant (1)

Return to Trading Post