It is currently Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:02 pm
Change font size
Southern California Mosin Owners The Forum For Mosin Nagant Enthusiasts Worldwide!

Mosin Tech

Shooting mat

Got a performance enhancement, cool tools and tricks post it here..

Re: Shooting mat

Postby Grindl » Thu Jan 07, 2016 10:55 am

My son gave me a Cabella's shooting mat for Christmas ,and it arrived today . Opened the box and rolled it out to do a cursory exam and look at construction / stitching , etc. The mat seems to be very well made , and stitching / binding is in all the proper places . I rolled it out on the Maple-hardwood floor in the living room and layed down on it to check the padding . Wasn't bad , but it could be a bit thicker. I think it's only a half inch . It's a excellent size mat , both long and wide enough , and I think I would recommend this mat . Will give a "field report" once I get to take it out and try it .

BTW . It is on sale currently from Cabella's , and if you go on their web-site , they'll tell you there is a 16-17 week back-order . Don't know why . Just call their 1-800-237-4444 number with the product number ( IK-231046 / shooting mat ) and they can send it to your closest store or direct to you .
If not me.....Who ?
If not now ....When ?
Random avatar
Grindl
Range Master
Range Master

Kudos Given: 195 times
Kudos  Received: 126 times
Medals: 2
NRA Member (1) Mosin Hunters (1)

Previous

Return to Mosin Tech