It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:56 pm
Change font size
Southern California Mosin Owners The Forum For Mosin Nagant Enthusiasts Worldwide!

Mosin Tech

I've had to keep this a secret until now

Got a performance enhancement, cool tools and tricks post it here..

Re: I've had to keep this a secret until now

Postby Marauder 1 » Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:57 am

Grimstod wrote:Its abominable. :lol: I am a lefty and would never use it. Think of all the problems it will have. Binding issues, not to mention getting caught on stuff in the woods. I am a lefty. I shoot lefty and a cycle my bolt just like any other right handed person. Its no disadvantage to me. I actually do not think I will ever buy a left handed gun just because it would be to much of a adjustment.

I actually don't think it's that bad, I agree with Shep it's something new to the market, and while not for everyone it certainly is a good thing to see development of more products in the Mosin Nagant market place. That being said most left handed shooters understand that we live in a right handed world and we've learned to deal with it to some extent.

On another note did no one notice that the mount and all the hardware on that left handed setup is brass? That is something that RSI is considering offering in the future (maybe). I know that Ken had a few prototypes built for the show but they were not cheap.

Seeya
Mark
“Americans have the right and advantage of being armed – unlike the citizens of other countries whose governments are afraid to trust the people with arms.” (James Madison, The Federalist Papers #46 at 243-244)
Marauder 1
Site Admin
Site Admin

Kudos Given: 365 times
Kudos  Received: 342 times
Medals: 4
StraightJacket Owners (1) NRA Member (1) Finnish Variant (1)
Video Award (1)

Previous

Return to Mosin Tech