It is currently Mon Aug 20, 2018 3:20 am
Change font size
Southern California Mosin Owners The Forum For Mosin Nagant Enthusiasts Worldwide!

SOCAMO General Discussion

Participation

General Discussion area.

Participation

Postby Grindl » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:36 am

I've been checking the site several times a day for over two months now , and posting when I wanted to add to any of my posts , or comment on new postings . Every time I come on site , I see there are from 18 to 32 people on the site , but none are signed-in , meaning they are "visitors", or members who are not signing-in for whatever reason . This perplexes me .

To the visitors I would encourage you to sign up . Become a "member" of SOCAMO , and participate in the forums . Show others in the M-N community what you are doing with your M-N , whether it is a restoration project , or a full blown mod . You might be the person who is doing something in a manner that will help solve another persons problem in their build . There is no single "Right Way" to do anything concerning fire-arms , and everyone has ideas .

If all of you want this site to be here , participation becomes a necessity . Otherwise ; you may come here some day , and find that message we all dread seeing on our screens . In the long run , it's up to you .
If not me.....Who ?
If not now ....When ?
Random avatar
Grindl
Range Master
Range Master

Kudos Given: 196 times
Kudos  Received: 141 times
Medals: 2
NRA Member (1) Mosin Hunters (1)

Re: Participation

Postby Grimstod » Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:31 am

I think they are mostly robots from google or other search engines.
"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit."
Aristotle
Grimstod

Kudos Given: 297 times
Kudos  Received: 262 times
Medals: 7
Custom Builders Guild (2) NRA Member (1) Finnish Variant (1)
1000 Yard Shoot (1) Video Award (1) Mosin Nagant Channel Videograp (1)

Postby Grimstod Desh » Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:29 am

Well my old account is completely locked out now. I have no way of reading any of the PMs I may have on the old account. In this new account I do not have any badges. The thing will not let me add a profile photo or send people PMs until I have participated more? What does that mean. I think the primary reason this place has no participation now is because its so locked up that no one can participate even if they want to.
Random avatar
Grimstod Desh
Marksman
Marksman

Kudos Given: 7 times
Kudos  Received: 0 time

Postby Grindl » Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:59 am

I have no idea what's going on , Grim . I've tried to send you a couple of PM's , and when you didn't respond in your usual very timely manner , I knew something was up . Contacted "Deathsythe" and asked him to give you a message regarding having my bolt-head bushing re-done . My wife is trying to teach me about F/B ( Drama Central ) so I can get on and locate your page there .

There will be a slight delay in shipping the bolt , as a Match has been scheduled out here for the 18th I really want to shoot in . But it will be headed to you right afterwards . I only wish that someone made small primer Mosin brass .
If not me.....Who ?
If not now ....When ?
Random avatar
Grindl
Range Master
Range Master

Kudos Given: 196 times
Kudos  Received: 141 times
Medals: 2
NRA Member (1) Mosin Hunters (1)

Postby Grimstod Desh » Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:54 pm

Check out my website grimstoddesh.wordpress.com You can email me through there too.
Random avatar
Grimstod Desh
Marksman
Marksman

Kudos Given: 7 times
Kudos  Received: 0 time

Return to SOCAMO General Discussion