It is currently Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:31 pm
Change font size
Southern California Mosin Owners The Forum For Mosin Nagant Enthusiasts Worldwide!

SOCAMO General Discussion

Berger S.W. Nationals - 2017

General Discussion area.

Berger S.W. Nationals - 2017

Postby Grindl » Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:05 pm

If you have never been to a Long Range match ; and you're anywhere near Phoenix , Az. this week , make it a point to stop by the Ben Avery range north of Phoenix , off I-17 , just west of the Carefree Hwy. exit .

What you will see is over three-hundred of the best L/R shooters in the world , competing for honors , at one of the most prestigious matches to be held .

Monday and Tuesday was the clinics on L/R shooting , wind reading classes , and other related topics , along with practical range time following the clinics .

Wednesday begins the actual competition , with 600 yd. matches .

Thursday thru Sunday will be the 1,000 yd., individual and 4 man team matches . If you've never seen this ; you will learn something just by standing there and watching . Let alone being able to "Face to Face" with world ranked shooters , ballistician's like Brian Litz , and many factory "Reps" from Berger , Lapua , Hogdens / IMR , and others . Very much worth a day , if you can manage it . If you can ; I'll probably see you there . :wave:
If not me.....Who ?
If not now ....When ?
Random avatar
Grindl
Range Master
Range Master

Kudos Given: 195 times
Kudos  Received: 125 times
Medals: 2
NRA Member (1) Mosin Hunters (1)

Return to SOCAMO General Discussion