It is currently Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:59 pm
Change font size
Southern California Mosin Owners The Forum For Mosin Nagant Enthusiasts Worldwide!

Local Shooting Ranges

American Shooting Center

Got a favorite place to shoot? Post it here.

American Shooting Center

Postby Marauder 1 » Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:30 pm

American Shooting Center
Enforcement and the Military a safe, clean, hazard-free, firing range and training environment.
Our environmentally controlled 14 lane range is rifle capable and located in the center of San Diego at 5590 Ruffin Road just South of MCAS Miramar. See the map on our contact page. We offer a large selection of rental handguns, rifles and shotguns which allows you to try out various firearms before you purchase one.

5590 Ruffin Road
San Diego, CA 92123
858-279-7233
info@gotammo.com
http://www.gotammo.com/
“Americans have the right and advantage of being armed – unlike the citizens of other countries whose governments are afraid to trust the people with arms.” (James Madison, The Federalist Papers #46 at 243-244)
Marauder 1
Site Admin
Site Admin

Kudos Given: 359 times
Kudos  Received: 340 times
Medals: 4
StraightJacket Owners (1) NRA Member (1) Finnish Variant (1)
Video Award (1)

Re: American Shooting Center

Postby surgicaltech » Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:11 pm

Too bad you aren't about 2500 miles to the east. :(
surgicaltech
Marksman
Marksman

Kudos Given: 0 time
Kudos  Received: 0 time

Postby Marauder 1 » Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:11 pm

well I have relatives out that way.. Maybe someday.. If you have a range in your area you'd like to post go ahead.
Seeya
Mark
“Americans have the right and advantage of being armed – unlike the citizens of other countries whose governments are afraid to trust the people with arms.” (James Madison, The Federalist Papers #46 at 243-244)
Marauder 1
Site Admin
Site Admin

Kudos Given: 359 times
Kudos  Received: 340 times
Medals: 4
StraightJacket Owners (1) NRA Member (1) Finnish Variant (1)
Video Award (1)

Postby jharr » Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:58 pm

I shoot here pretty regularly and always have a good time. Forget the weekends though. The wait for a lane is too long (hours). Weekdays after work is perfect. It starts getting crowded around 5:30-6:00. The staff is friendly and while concerned with safety, there is no test or hassle before getting going. I wish the benches were set up a little better for seated shooting for those of us who are shooting the boat anchor milsurps, but I kneel and that works fine. The range is only 25yd, so that keeps my groups nice and tight. :lol: No steel core ammo allowed, of course.
He said to them, “But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don’t have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one." Lk 22:36
jharr
Marksman
Marksman

Kudos Given: 0 time
Kudos  Received: 0 time

Return to Local Shooting Ranges