It is currently Mon May 29, 2017 6:17 am
Change font size
Southern California Mosin Owners The Forum For Mosin Nagant Enthusiasts Worldwide!

Local Shooting Ranges

Lucerne Valley Ca

Got a favorite place to shoot? Post it here.

Lucerne Valley Ca

Postby clunkerbob » Fri Sep 04, 2015 1:57 pm

When I used to live in California 10 years ago I often went out to the Lucerne Valley Lions Club range ,which is east of the Victorville / Apple Valley area . Shot my first Mosins out there :clap: At the time it was a great range and they have improved it tremendously since I left . Long range , pistol and trap shooting ranges and certain days are for the black powder guys who came in groups . They also had a kitchen where they served burgers and hot dogs , soft drinks etc . Their site is on the internet so check it out if you live in LA or the surrounding area . I highly recommend it !
Random avatar
clunkerbob
Grunt
Grunt

Kudos Given: 0 time
Kudos  Received: 0 time

Re: Lucerne Valley Ca

Postby Marauder 1 » Sat Sep 12, 2015 10:39 pm

Hmmm never been there, I'll have to get the information and add them to the links page.

Thanks for the heads up ClunkerBob
Mark
“Americans have the right and advantage of being armed – unlike the citizens of other countries whose governments are afraid to trust the people with arms.” (James Madison, The Federalist Papers #46 at 243-244)
Marauder 1
Site Admin
Site Admin

Kudos Given: 362 times
Kudos  Received: 341 times
Medals: 4
StraightJacket Owners (1) NRA Member (1) Finnish Variant (1)
Video Award (1)

Return to Local Shooting Ranges