It is currently Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:03 pm
Change font size
Southern California Mosin Owners The Forum For Mosin Nagant Enthusiasts Worldwide!

Mosin Nagant Modders Forum

Attachment

Modders forum, tips, tricks and more..

Attachment

Postby ohjake » Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:37 pm

Can I add a pic from my photo album in jpg format?
Random avatar
ohjake

Kudos Given: 0 time
Kudos  Received: 2 times

Re: Attachment

Postby CCA762 » Wed Dec 09, 2015 7:47 am

ohjake wrote:Can I add a pic from my photo album in jpg format?

ohjake,
It took me a little while to figure it out but if you go to the upload attachment tab below the comment type box you can upload your photo's there. If you need to load more than one you just go back to the tab for each photo before you upload all of them. All my photo's are in jpg so you should be okay there as well. If I've given you the wrong info and it doesn't work inbox Marauder and he can get you squared away.
"I have created the blacksmith who fans the coals beneath the forge and makes the weapons of destruction. And I have created the armies that destroy." Isaiah 54:16 NLT
CCA762
Sniper
Sniper

Kudos Given: 36 times
Kudos  Received: 21 times

Re: Attachment

Postby holescreek » Wed Dec 09, 2015 9:07 am

Scroll down below the text box to the upload attachment tab then click browse to find the jpeg on your computer. select the file you want. However, the site had a file size limit of 1000x1000 pixels so you'll have to resize the pics down from anything normal. You can do that by opening the pic in MSPaint and resizing them there first.
The easiest way is to join photobucket for a free account and upload your photos there where they stay stored and you just post an image link into your posts. The beauty (and downside to the site) is that you retain ownership and control of your photos and you can remove them from everywhere posted by simply moving their location in photobucket which breaks the links in all your threads everywhere you posted them. It's bad for the site because they just lost meaningful content pertinent to the thread.
Random avatar
holescreek
Marksman
Marksman

Kudos Given: 0 time
Kudos  Received: 22 times

Return to Mosin Nagant Modders Forum