It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:57 pm
Change font size
Southern California Mosin Owners The Forum For Mosin Nagant Enthusiasts Worldwide!

Front Porch

Katie Couric and Liberal Media have no credibility

Off topic discussions. Come and talk about anything here, pull up a chair and rest a spell

Katie Couric and Liberal Media have no credibility

Postby Marauder 1 » Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:33 am

I read an article from the NRA about Katie Couric's Under The Gun and how they had deliberately lied and used editing techniques to create the outcomes they want for their so called documentary. I know first hand how this works because I used to work in the documentary field, I can remember several times where video was intentionally either edited or manipulated to get the desired effect. Even when they had evidence to the contrary. it was left on the cutting room floor, or mixed with other video to get what they wanted. I started looking at the comparisons between the Nazi's during WWII and how they were able to convince the German people that what they were doing was justified.

Almost all liberal media has no credibility at all anymore. They are more for pushing propaganda than truth. They really are not Journalists any longer but simply part of the liberal left. The Reich Ministry of Public Enlightenment and Propaganda aka Reichspropagandaleitung was the Nazi version of this. If you look at their responsibilities you'll see a interesting parallel.
But here is a description of their duties.

There are five divisions of the Reichspropagandaleitung:
1. Active Propaganda
2. Film
3. Radio
4. Culture
5. Coordination
If you want the reference here it is
German Propaganda Archive @ Calvin College Read it you'll be amazed at the parallels.
Seeya
Mark
“Americans have the right and advantage of being armed – unlike the citizens of other countries whose governments are afraid to trust the people with arms.” (James Madison, The Federalist Papers #46 at 243-244)
Marauder 1
Site Admin
Site Admin

Kudos Given: 365 times
Kudos  Received: 342 times
Medals: 4
StraightJacket Owners (1) NRA Member (1) Finnish Variant (1)
Video Award (1)

Re: Katie Couric and Liberal Media have no credibility

Postby iridium-192 » Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:53 pm

Alles caput.
Feci quod potui, faciant meliora potentes

Black Mamba http://socamo.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=4931
Ultimate Mosin 2 http://socamo.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=4948
Earlier projects http://socamo.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=4949
iridium-192

Kudos Given: 326 times
Kudos  Received: 249 times
Medals: 6
Custom Builders Guild (1) Master Builder Award (2) NRA Member (1)
Video Award (1) Mosin Nagant Channel Videograp (1)

Re: Katie Couric and Liberal Media have no credibility

Postby Grindl » Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:20 pm

You are sooooo right , Mark . As the Reich's-Minister of propaganda , Hermann Goebbels was quoted ; "Tell a lie , often enough , and loudly enough ". "And keep repeating it often enough , and the Masses ( Sheeple ) will believe it to be the truth"!
Sounds a lot like our current day "Lame-stream Media", doesn't it ?
The radical ; hard-line left , has had over seventy years to infiltrate our educational system from K-1 thru 12 , through our colleges and Universities , to put in place a system of anti-American policies and indoctrinate generations of children , and no one even slowed them down , let alone tried to stop them .
The Germans did the same thing beginning in about 1932 or 33 , and they were playing to a audience that was willing to "buy-in", to the ideology . Only took them One generation .

And the greatest advances in promoting "Their" ideology came after "WE" created the DOE .
If not me.....Who ?
If not now ....When ?
Random avatar
Grindl
Range Master
Range Master

Kudos Given: 195 times
Kudos  Received: 126 times
Medals: 2
NRA Member (1) Mosin Hunters (1)

Return to Front Porch