It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:55 pm
Change font size
Southern California Mosin Owners The Forum For Mosin Nagant Enthusiasts Worldwide!

Front Porch

Great Video

Off topic discussions. Come and talk about anything here, pull up a chair and rest a spell

Great Video

Postby Marauder 1 » Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:27 pm

Watch on youtube.com

Remember these quotes and laws
Seeya
Mark
“Americans have the right and advantage of being armed – unlike the citizens of other countries whose governments are afraid to trust the people with arms.” (James Madison, The Federalist Papers #46 at 243-244)
Marauder 1
Site Admin
Site Admin

Kudos Given: 365 times
Kudos  Received: 342 times
Medals: 4
StraightJacket Owners (1) NRA Member (1) Finnish Variant (1)
Video Award (1)

Re: Great Video

Postby Grindl » Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:57 pm

It has baffled me for decades that a majority of Americans have to have the necessity and importance of the Second Amendment explained to them by someone who has immigrated from a Communist or Totalitarian Regime . Those who have survived tyranny and oppression ; know all to well , what happens to un-armed populations all over the world .

One can choose to be a Victim . Or one can choose to be a citizen . Or one can choose to do nothing while their Rights are being stripped away , as so many are doing now . Once the anti-gunners get their way , there will be no turning back the clock .

Excellent video , Mark . :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: Should be required viewing of every Jr. High student thru graduation of college . If they ever start teaching honest history , again .
If not me.....Who ?
If not now ....When ?
Random avatar
Grindl
Range Master
Range Master

Kudos Given: 195 times
Kudos  Received: 126 times
Medals: 2
NRA Member (1) Mosin Hunters (1)

Re: Great Video

Postby iridium-192 » Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:22 pm

I am legal immigrant and I am American by choice, just like this fellow citizen!
And I totally share exactly the same position! I applause this gentleman and I am deeply disturbed and disgusted by anti-gun extremists which are in fact terrorists, who terrorize Americans and do everything possible and impossible, legal and illegal to destroy American insurance against looming tyranny...
Sadly, but more and more Americans totally brainwashed & indoctrinated by liberal lies, they are ready to relinquish their own freedoms and force those who are disagree to relinquish their's as well...
Most of people are totally sold to "political correctness" of nice polished speakers, they're blind and no longer are able to determine a truth, they consume a poison with enthusiasm and been drugged by liberal lies they vote according to their deluded hears... No longer they see moral barriers, legal frames of the Constitution nor simple common sense.
Black called white & good called evil, we live in a very confused world, it would be all funny & amusing to watch, but unfortunately we're participants in this mad circus and clowns are not happy with us...
Jesus, come quickly...
Feci quod potui, faciant meliora potentes

Black Mamba http://socamo.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=4931
Ultimate Mosin 2 http://socamo.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=4948
Earlier projects http://socamo.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=4949
iridium-192

Kudos Given: 326 times
Kudos  Received: 249 times
Medals: 6
Custom Builders Guild (1) Master Builder Award (2) NRA Member (1)
Video Award (1) Mosin Nagant Channel Videograp (1)

Return to Front Porch