It is currently Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:22 am
Change font size
Southern California Mosin Owners The Forum For Mosin Nagant Enthusiasts Worldwide!

Front Porch

Castro Dead at 90!

Off topic discussions. Come and talk about anything here, pull up a chair and rest a spell

Castro Dead at 90!

Postby Marauder 1 » Sat Nov 26, 2016 12:09 am

I have several Cuban friends that lived in Cuba during the revolution, in fact one of them told me she watched as her father was arrested and then publicly executed. I wish someone out there would publish all these stories about what happened to the Cuban people under Castro. Well to say the least I know the Cuban community is happy this chapter in their history is closed.

Seeya
Mark
“Americans have the right and advantage of being armed – unlike the citizens of other countries whose governments are afraid to trust the people with arms.” (James Madison, The Federalist Papers #46 at 243-244)
Marauder 1
Site Admin
Site Admin

Kudos Given: 365 times
Kudos  Received: 342 times
Medals: 4
StraightJacket Owners (1) NRA Member (1) Finnish Variant (1)
Video Award (1)

Re: Castro Dead at 90!

Postby Grindl » Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:13 pm

I also have friends in the Cuban community of Miami , and called them to get their reactions of the Dictators demise . They were all ecstatically happy about it , and they said the same thing you did regarding telling the stories about the atrocities Castro committed on the Cuban peoples.
My lady-friend of forty-nine years , and a escaped Cuban exile has told me stories of the Cuban military gunning down civilians at random , without cause , other than being in the street buying what little food was available .Of raping and killing women , so they couldn't testify against their attackers .
If the young "Leftist" in this country really knew the truth about "Che" , and Fidel , They would understand those two are in the same class of sub-human Hitler , Edi Ameen , and Chairman Mao . How ironic ; They are all radical Social Communists .....Go figure ! :roll:
If not me.....Who ?
If not now ....When ?
Random avatar
Grindl
Range Master
Range Master

Kudos Given: 195 times
Kudos  Received: 126 times
Medals: 2
NRA Member (1) Mosin Hunters (1)

Return to Front Porch