It is currently Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:39 pm
Change font size
Southern California Mosin Owners The Forum For Mosin Nagant Enthusiasts Worldwide!

Curio and Relic Discussion

New Area C&R Discussion

Want to get your C&R or have a question about Curio and Relic Collecting post them here.

New Area C&R Discussion

Postby Marauder 1 » Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:16 pm

OK anyone looking to get there C&R? I am and need some help
Thanks
Mark
“Americans have the right and advantage of being armed – unlike the citizens of other countries whose governments are afraid to trust the people with arms.” (James Madison, The Federalist Papers #46 at 243-244)
Marauder 1
Site Admin
Site Admin

Kudos Given: 364 times
Kudos  Received: 342 times
Medals: 4
StraightJacket Owners (1) NRA Member (1) Finnish Variant (1)
Video Award (1)

Re: New Area C&R Discussion

Postby surgicaltech » Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:51 am

Whatcha need? I might be able to help.
surgicaltech
Marksman
Marksman

Kudos Given: 0 time
Kudos  Received: 0 time

Postby Marauder 1 » Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:46 am

OK looks like I need to reorder my forms I totally messed up and answered section 14 as a no. It did not apply to me since I'm a US citizen.. Argh, and the boxes are so small to add info.

Also what's with the chief of police? We use the Sheriff department I think they have a watch commander.

Thanks
Mark
“Americans have the right and advantage of being armed – unlike the citizens of other countries whose governments are afraid to trust the people with arms.” (James Madison, The Federalist Papers #46 at 243-244)
Marauder 1
Site Admin
Site Admin

Kudos Given: 364 times
Kudos  Received: 342 times
Medals: 4
StraightJacket Owners (1) NRA Member (1) Finnish Variant (1)
Video Award (1)

Postby surgicaltech » Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:47 am

Those forms are a bear to fill out. The only thing you have to do is send a letter to the Sheriff and let him no that you applied for your C&R license, that's all. He has no say as to weather you get your license or not, he just needs to be informed. I think it's retarded, but it's the rules.
surgicaltech
Marksman
Marksman

Kudos Given: 0 time
Kudos  Received: 0 time

Postby kermit » Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:23 am

i filled my forms out on ATF website. i then sent filled out forms to my printer and signed them and initialed and into envelope they went. the ones for LEO i delivered to local police station. my C&R was supposed to be mailed out to me yesterday the ATF agent said. next week should be in my hands. :D
I Have My C&R 003 FFL received today. 6/30/2012 now to gather my money for my personal holy grail = RGUNS Sniper=they are real ones. they will be able to send to my door. and i am gonna sign up for online FFL newsletter @ FFLNewsletter@atf.gov (you must have FFL to receive it.
kermit
Range Master
Range Master

Kudos Given: 70 times
Kudos  Received: 10 times

Return to Curio and Relic Discussion