It is currently Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:58 pm
Change font size
Southern California Mosin Owners The Forum For Mosin Nagant Enthusiasts Worldwide!

Romainian M1969 Trainers

Went to the range today

Discussion area for owners of the other Mosin Style Trainer

Went to the range today

Postby Marauder 1 » Mon May 30, 2011 11:01 pm

Went and took my 2 boys to the range for a little .22 cal lead slinging. Jon took his Henry, Matt had his Cricket (which I must say was unbelievably accurate) and I brought the M1969. Let me tell you this thing is a truly remarkable .22. I had to laugh when the range master came by and wanted to see it. Why don't you try shooting it. I said so he did, one clip and he was sold. He is now looking for one. I really like this rifle, the sites are amazingly easy to pick up the target with. And my trigger pull is really light on mine. So for a little over 100.00 bucks this Military trainer should be in everyone's gun safe.
Seeya
Mark
“Americans have the right and advantage of being armed – unlike the citizens of other countries whose governments are afraid to trust the people with arms.” (James Madison, The Federalist Papers #46 at 243-244)
Marauder 1
Site Admin
Site Admin

Kudos Given: 365 times
Kudos  Received: 342 times
Medals: 4
StraightJacket Owners (1) NRA Member (1) Finnish Variant (1)
Video Award (1)

Re: Went to the range today

Postby SCGUNCO » Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:23 pm

I agree 100%. These rifles are fun to shoot and really quite the bang for the buck.

I used to take my youngest daughter and her best friend to the range with my all the time. Sometimes I would just watch them share "their rifle." One would load, the other would shoot. And vice versa.

I think we paid $20 for ours when they were first imported 15(?) years ago. Awesome little plinkers really..
Need a milsurp fix? Drop me a line - we ship to Cali!
SCGUNCO
Site Sponsor
Site Sponsor

Kudos Given: 0 time
Kudos  Received: 0 time

Return to Romainian M1969 Trainers