It is currently Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:42 pm
Change font size
Southern California Mosin Owners The Forum For Mosin Nagant Enthusiasts Worldwide!

Long Range Shooters Discussion

Balistic Calculators - Any Good - Mid priced Ones out there

Mosin Long Range Shooting Discussion. F Class and other topics such as equipment and more.

Re: Balistic Calculators - Any Good - Mid priced Ones out th

Postby CCA762 » Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:49 am

I have Applied Ballistics on my Samsung Note II android system. It was developed by Bryan Litz who is the chief ballistician for berger bullets and is also a top benchrest competitor. Very effective app lots of choices for data entry. You can also get Mr. Litz's software from their website appliedballisticsllc.com. The cost of the app is $29.99 but worth every penny.
"I have created the blacksmith who fans the coals beneath the forge and makes the weapons of destruction. And I have created the armies that destroy." Isaiah 54:16 NLT
CCA762
Sniper
Sniper

Kudos Given: 41 times
Kudos  Received: 21 times

Re: Balistic Calculators - Any Good - Mid priced Ones out th

Postby Grindl » Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:53 am

Just a short up-date .... Finally got to try out the Strelok I down-loaded . Outstanding results . Easy to use , after you play with it a little to get familiar with it . Like the "Reticle" feature because it gives a "hold-over" picture . Easy to use , and quick . And it gives you "slots" for multiple loads . Very cool feature . Thanks , Guys . :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
If not me.....Who ?
If not now ....When ?
Random avatar
Grindl
Range Master
Range Master

Kudos Given: 197 times
Kudos  Received: 143 times
Medals: 2
NRA Member (1) Mosin Hunters (1)

Previous

Return to Long Range Shooters Discussion