It is currently Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:56 pm
Change font size
Southern California Mosin Owners The Forum For Mosin Nagant Enthusiasts Worldwide!

Custom Mosin Nagant Services

New Area!

Well we have some fine machinists and gunsmiths within our ranks. This area is a place they can hock there wears and services to the rest of us. This is offered as a service to our users.

New Area!

Postby Marauder 1 » Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:34 am

Well we have some fine machinists and gunsmiths within our ranks, a few users have hired them for there projects. This area is a place they can hock there wears and services to the rest of us. This is offered as a service to our users.
Enjoy
Mark
“Americans have the right and advantage of being armed – unlike the citizens of other countries whose governments are afraid to trust the people with arms.” (James Madison, The Federalist Papers #46 at 243-244)
Marauder 1
Site Admin
Site Admin

Kudos Given: 365 times
Kudos  Received: 342 times
Medals: 4
StraightJacket Owners (1) NRA Member (1) Finnish Variant (1)
Video Award (1)

Re: New Area!

Postby TheRighttoBearArms » Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:32 pm

Marauder 1 wrote:Well we have some fine machinists and gunsmiths within our ranks, a few users have hired them for there projects. This area is a place they can hock there wears and services to the rest of us. This is offered as a service to our users.
Enjoy
Mark

Sweet !!!!!!!!!! I wish I would have read this before going to Gunsmiths in O.C.

Dudes, I want to meet a couple of these Mosin Gun Smiths and believe you me, I am sending some business your way.
Dear Brutus, our Fates lie not within the stars but within ourselves... Senator Cassius
TheRighttoBearArms
Sniper
Sniper

Kudos Given: 0 time
Kudos  Received: 0 time

Re: New Area!

Postby TheRighttoBearArms » Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:13 am

MrD wrote:I am one of them hello!
MrD

Howdy, Mr.D !

How are you? I'm going to purchase my 3rd MN 91/30 in 6 weeks. How much do you charge to do cosmoline removal, check headspace, firing pin protrusion, and test fire?

As you can tell, I am enamored with the idea of just shooting and having fun. Just, so you know, in a place as seemingly innocuous as South O.C. I have met and know on a first name basis quite a few MN owners. You name it, members at my gym, martial arts class, store keepers, neighbors, students, etc.

If you want to reply by PM that's fine, whatever works.

RBA
Dear Brutus, our Fates lie not within the stars but within ourselves... Senator Cassius
TheRighttoBearArms
Sniper
Sniper

Kudos Given: 0 time
Kudos  Received: 0 time

Return to Custom Mosin Nagant Services