It is currently Tue Jun 02, 2020 11:32 am
Change font size
Southern California Mosin Owners The Forum For Mosin Nagant Enthusiasts Worldwide!

Ammo & Reloading Discussion

RCBS TRIM - PRO ll Upgrade

Products and Reloading Tips

RCBS TRIM - PRO ll Upgrade

Postby Grindl » Wed Apr 29, 2020 6:32 pm

I've reach a point of not being able to keep up with all my case prep , and right after getting my Trim-Pro ll , I started to covet the 3-Way Cutter Head that was available . Being a bit slow , I put off the purchase as I thought it was a bit pricey at about $60.00 retail . Wish I hadn't been such a cheapskate ! Finally got one last week . Very cool lookin miniature tool , that fits right on your Trim-Pro or Trim - Pro ll . Setting ; and adjusting the cutters is a minor PITA , but well worth the hassle , once you have it set . Think about it . Trim , Chamfer & De-burr to length in about ten to fifteen seconds per case . And every case with-in .0005 length . I ran 50 cases in thirty minutes , with one case being .001 long . Spend the money ! It's worth every penny in the time you'll save , and all the RCBS pilots are useable . :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
If not me.....Who ?
If not now ....When ?
Random avatar
Grindl
Range Master
Range Master

Kudos Given: 201 times
Kudos  Received: 149 times
Medals: 2
NRA Member (1) Mosin Hunters (1)

Return to Ammo & Reloading Discussion