It is currently Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:22 am
Change font size
Southern California Mosin Owners The Forum For Mosin Nagant Enthusiasts Worldwide!

Ammo & Reloading Discussion

Found a great price on Lee 7.62X54R dies

Products and Reloading Tips

Found a great price on Lee 7.62X54R dies

Postby Marauder 1 » Tue May 10, 2011 1:00 pm

Hi all:
Well I just got back to CA from a whirlwind tour of the northwest, Northern CA, Oregon, Washington State and Idaho on a search for Mosin Nagants. While the trip was less than productive and in the case of the Post Falls Idaho Cabela's a down right aggravation there was one bright spot on the trip, I was able to score new set of Lee 7.62X54R dies for 26.99 at a place in Spokane Washington called "White Elephant" Let me tell you this store was awesome and while they had a Mosin Nagant in stock didn't spark my interest.

So I bought the dies and now needless to say now I'll have to start looking for the rest of the stuff I'll need to start reloading. I have 7.62x54r brass, bullets and can of powder, I'm on the lookout for a Lee press and other goodies at a decent price.

Oh well glad to be home. Oh and while I wasn't able to bring home that M91/30 1939 Izzy from Cabela's I did buy some other rifles and had them shipped to my FFL transfer folks. This was stuff I would have bought at Cabela's but because of their employee's attitude and lack of knowledge they lost a huge sale.

Seeya
Mark
“Americans have the right and advantage of being armed – unlike the citizens of other countries whose governments are afraid to trust the people with arms.” (James Madison, The Federalist Papers #46 at 243-244)
Marauder 1
Site Admin
Site Admin

Kudos Given: 368 times
Kudos  Received: 347 times
Medals: 4
StraightJacket Owners (1) NRA Member (1) Finnish Variant (1)
Video Award (1)

Return to Ammo & Reloading Discussion