It is currently Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:17 am
Change font size
Southern California Mosin Owners The Forum For Mosin Nagant Enthusiasts Worldwide!

Ammo & Reloading Discussion

Convert Berdan primered casings into Boxer primered casings.

Products and Reloading Tips

Convert Berdan primered casings into Boxer primered casings.

Postby Russian Reloads » Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:59 pm

Ok for those of you that have not seen it yet.. I have a patented conversion system to convert your berdan primed cartridges into Boxer Primered cartridges. You can convert your steel cartridges to be reloadable over and over just like brass. Actually it is more durable than brass cartridges. As for the accuracy.... I am shooting .61" groups with converted steel cartridges. No more scrounging for brass. Yes it takes a little effort to convert them and then you can reload normally with a large boxer primer. Hit me up for more info or you can go to my website at http://www.russianreloads.com to see how it is done. I am also trying to get more .311 bullets in stock in the webstore. I loaded up some Sierra Match Kings with some Varget powder and got great results using steel cartridges with plain old winchester large rifle primers.
Dont throw out your Berdan primed cartridges they can be reloaded.....go to www.russianreloads.com to see how.
Russian Reloads
Sniper
Sniper

Kudos Given: 33 times
Kudos  Received: 24 times
Medals: 2
StraightJacket Owners (1) Nice Build Award (1)

Return to Ammo & Reloading Discussion