It is currently Sat May 27, 2017 9:48 pm
Change font size
Southern California Mosin Owners The Forum For Mosin Nagant Enthusiasts Worldwide!

Ammo & Reloading Discussion

I Finally Got Sick.....

Products and Reloading Tips

I Finally Got Sick.....

Postby gandog56 » Sat Dec 19, 2015 12:03 pm

.......Of Mama giving me grief about reloading in the house. I just got back from Lowe's where I ordered me a nice little shed kit. I plan on running electricity, heating and cooling to it. It is almost tall enough for two stories, so I am going to put in a low ceiling and use the leftover space for storage. One wall will be the bench. Trying to find a deal on a mini fridge so I can make it my own little reloading and man cave. Have to see if my laptop will connect to the house wireless, otherwise will have to run an ethernet cable out to it, too.
Many people say I am paranoid because I have so many guns. If I have many guns, what do I have to be paranoid about?
gandog56
Range Master
Range Master

Kudos Given: 0 time
Kudos  Received: 18 times
Medals: 2
NRA Member (1) Finnish Variant (1)

Re: I Finally Got Sick.....

Postby holescreek » Sat Dec 19, 2015 12:36 pm

Run extra cables while you're at it. Easier to do it now than later. You might want to add an alarm system at some point. Before cell phones I used to have seperate intercom and telephone lines in use. Now I use one of the lines to transmit an alarm buzzer into the house from the shop alarm system.
Random avatar
holescreek
Marksman
Marksman

Kudos Given: 0 time
Kudos  Received: 19 times

Return to Ammo & Reloading Discussion