It is currently Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:13 pm
Change font size
Southern California Mosin Owners The Forum For Mosin Nagant Enthusiasts Worldwide!

Advanced Reloading Forum

Great Deal on a Awesome Reloading Manual

Advanced Reloading Techniques for long range shooters and more

Great Deal on a Awesome Reloading Manual

Postby Marauder 1 » Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:43 pm

I just purchased the A Square Reloading Manual titled "Any Shot You Want" reloading manual. These are hard to come by and when you find them they typically go for over 150.00.

I found a copy sealed marked BLEM but there is nothing wrong with it. Here is what Amazon has to say about it.
  ONLY 1 EDITION EVER PRINTED, COLLECTOR'S ITEM!

One of the most comprehensive reloading manuals ever printed. This is a collector’s item, with 626 pages of reloading information, pictures, and descriptions on cartridges ranging from .22 Hornet to .600 Nitro Express and 105x608mm. Written by Arthur B. Alphin, Craig Boddington, Finn Aagaard, Terry Wieland, this is one of the most sought after reloading manuals to date. This manual has articles on safety, basic and advanced reloading, powder compression, cannelure, crimps, throat and freebore, headspace, terminal ballistics, mechanics of penetration, recoil, psi, velocity measurement and interpretation, difference lot to lot, changing components, effects of temperature, changing barrel length, rifle selection and cartridge and bullet selection. All data is SAAMI approved. Printed in 1996. - Still in shrink wrap.  

I've seen these go for as much as 300.00 on Amazon and other book sellers. I really lucked out and was able to purchase it for 44.00 plus shipping. Can't wait to see what's in there about the 7.62X54R cartridge.

If you guys are interested in purchasing one they available here for 44.00 plus shipping.
http://www.midsouthshooterssupply.com/i ... 285ASQUARE

Check it out..

Seeya
Mark
“Americans have the right and advantage of being armed – unlike the citizens of other countries whose governments are afraid to trust the people with arms.” (James Madison, The Federalist Papers #46 at 243-244)
Marauder 1
Site Admin
Site Admin

Kudos Given: 368 times
Kudos  Received: 347 times
Medals: 4
StraightJacket Owners (1) NRA Member (1) Finnish Variant (1)
Video Award (1)

Return to Advanced Reloading Forum