It is currently Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:38 am
Change font size
Southern California Mosin Owners The Forum For Mosin Nagant Enthusiasts Worldwide!

Pistol Discussion

Dream came true! I've got Makarov!

Pistol discussion semi auto revolver etc.

Re: Dream came true! I've got Makarov!

Postby Grindl » Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:00 pm

Excellent shooting , Sir . Very nice . The ammo that I found for my wife's P-64 is Russian , and very compatible with her gun . And very accurate , also . It comes in a Blue & grey box , with the word "Makarov" in red ,and "LVE" in a circle . It is made in Novosibirsk LVE plant PLC . If I remember correctly , that is the plant that manufactures all of the sniper & special ammo for Russian military and FSB .

The only down-side is this ammo has a Berdan primer , but I got two boxes for her, for personal protection after shooting some . It is 115gr bi-metal , JHP . And I would not want to get hit with it . This stuff is HOT ! :thumbup: Ten rounds through a 4x4 at 30 feet . It will make for a very bad day for the bad guys .

If you can find it out there in Commie-fornia land , I would highly recommend this ammo for any Makarov . And price wasn't bad . I paid $19.95 a box for 50 round box .
If not me.....Who ?
If not now ....When ?
Random avatar
Grindl
Range Master
Range Master

Kudos Given: 191 times
Kudos  Received: 122 times
Medals: 2
NRA Member (1) Mosin Hunters (1)

Previous

Return to Pistol Discussion