It is currently Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:52 am
Change font size
Southern California Mosin Owners The Forum For Mosin Nagant Enthusiasts Worldwide!

Mosin Nagant Modders Forum

Odyessy in "F" Open

Modders forum, tips, tricks and more..

Re: Odyessy in "F" Open

Postby Grindl » Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:29 pm

Round Two ....I've received confirmation that I am entered in the 2019 Berger Southwest Nationals , February of next year , and will also be shooting in the Arizona State Midrange Championship , October 27th & 28th , 2018 .

My loading practices have improved greatly , as have my trigger skills , over the last year , and I'm hopeful of a better result , both in a few weeks , and next February .

Special thanks go out to CCA ; David Fair , for all of his deliberate consultation and discussion in refining my Mosin Target rifle beyond what it was before , and the R&D to bring the firing pin spring to a Competition level ..We've discovered something regarding the firing pin spring . :shh: And after I have the data to back up my theory , I'll post the modification for all to use . And Grimstod ; for the outstanding work he has done on my Bolt and firing pin . Grimstod's bolt work brought my scores up 10-12 points immediately . Keep everyone posted , as the State Match is just a couple weeks away . :thumbup:
If not me.....Who ?
If not now ....When ?
Random avatar
Grindl
Range Master
Range Master

Kudos Given: 198 times
Kudos  Received: 143 times
Medals: 2
NRA Member (1) Mosin Hunters (1)

Re: Odyessy in "F" Open

Postby Deathsythe311 » Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:09 am

Good luck brother. Keep us posted. We need to go out and shoot together.
Random avatar
Deathsythe311
Range Master
Range Master

Kudos Given: 3 times
Kudos  Received: 40 times
Medals: 1
Nice Build Award (1)

Previous

Return to Mosin Nagant Modders Forum